Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Dear Folks, Sorry I Haven't Written Lately

So, I logged into my humble blog and discovered I could update to a new, smoother interface.  I did this, and then promptly shat myself when I discovered that my blog, that admittedly I haven't done a great job of keeping up-to-date or interesting, has garnered over 500 views.  Perhaps that will give me some incentive!!!

I guess my inability to maintain the blog hearkens back to my inability to maintain a personal journal; the idea was always fascinating to me, but when it starts to feel like an obligation is when I start not to care so much.  With this blog, it hopefully will be different because if I'm eliciting some sort of reaction or attention it should give me some motivation to actually post more...that's the idea, anyway.

While this post really contributes nothing in comparison to the others, I just want to thank anyone who has checked the place out, or perhaps stumbled upon it by accident.  I'm hoping to spruce the place up a bit.  My intention is to begin sharing some of the writing I've done, since writing happens to be a passion/hobby of mine. I claim to be the Kamikaze Wordsmith from Hell, after all, so I better start showing you why.  :)  Right now, I have a lot of things going on in life, like senior year of college at NKU (right now I'm in some fairly intensive courses that require a lot of writing, including a Fiction Writing course which should help boost my creative productivity significantly) among other things, but I'll try my best to make posting here a bit more routine.

Again, thanks to anyone who has checked the place out.  Expect to see some more from me here in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment