Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome to my Domain...

After days of tinkering with the blog design, I finally felt that it was time to break the foundation of the place by making my first ever blog post...although I don't really have anything of note to say here just yet.  XD

I guess I'll begin by welcoming you to the place.  I'm sure the design appears rough to those of you who have extensive experience in site building, computer code, etc, but please note I have almost zero knowledge in that area...don't persecute me too much over it!!!  All I can definitively claim to be good at is writing, so if you have any complaints over how my place looks then offer me help in making it look shiny!  I'll most likely continue to tinker with the place as time goes on, so don't be surprised if it all suddenly looks different overnight or something.

When it comes down to it, I'm not quite sure what sort of blog posts you'll be expecting from me as of yet.  I'm a writer at heart, so you might wind up seeing some of my own creative works on here...some poetry, some fiction, perhaps.  Hell, you might even see some of my own nonfictional stuff, some writings where I've tried playing philosophy, other self-reflective things, forum postings...who knows what you'll see out of me!!!  All I can hope for is that you find something about it all that you can like and respect.  To be honest with you, this whole blog is one huge experiment that came about on a whim.  I've always wanted to try keeping one, so here it goes.  It will either be a mild to colossal success, or a small to titanic failure, so we'll see how it goes.  :)

Be looking for future posts from me in the future when I actually find something worthwhile to say!!!

Yours truly,

The Kamikaze Wordsmith From Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment